Parry Sound Minor Hockey
Humphrey Arena Protocol
Entry to the Humphrey Arena will be through the main entrance right side doors. The doors will be opened 15 minutes prior to the time of the ice rental. All players and spectators (anyone entering the building) will be required to sign a Township of Seguin Health Screening, along with showing proof of vaccination. Spectators may use the arena seating area, and lobby washrooms. The lobby area is not to be used for spectators and has been set up for overflow dressing areas.
BOCC Arena Protocol
Prior going to the rink a COVID self-screening must be completed online for both the player and spectator attending. The online screening can be found at: parr ysound.ca/screen (There is a QR code at the arena, and a kiosk available to do the screening also). You will not be allowed past the front if the screening is not completed. Please do not drop players off by themselves without this screening completed. In addition to the arena protocol, each player will need to verbally confirm passing the OHF Health Screening questionnaire, by their team's Manager or H&S officer.
Player Protocol (both venues)
- Players may only show up to the rink 15 minutes before their practice or game.
- Please wait outside (Socially Distanced) to be let into the arena at the normal entrance doors.
- Players must wear a mask at all times in the arena and the must wear it to the bench where it may be removed.
- Any players, at any time, may be asked to leave the arena if they are sick and/or displaying symptoms of COVID-19. This may be done by arena staff, club members or team staff.
- Players must proceed immediately to the ice surface once they are ready in their full gear.
- Players must provide their own personal water bottles, no sharing of water bottles is allowed.
- It is recommended that water bottles be filled in advance prior to coming to the rink.
- Spitting will not be tolerated at any time on the ice, the bench or elsewhere in the arena.
- At the end of their ice time, participants will be limited to 15 minutes in their dressing area.
- There will be no access to using the showers at this time.
- Please follow the signs saying "Player Exit" out to the parking lot.
- No gathering is allowed in the parking lot after your ice time.
- Parents/Spectators can only bring their child and/or attend their child's practice/game 15 minutes before their ice time, and will be allowed into the facility after all participants.
- Spectators must wear a mask at all times when in the arena.
- Any spectators, at any time, may be asked to leave the arena if they are sick and/or displaying symptoms of COVID-19. This may be done by arena staff, club members or team staff.
- Parents/Spectators are not permitted in the change rooms. Coaches will tie skates as needed
- Spectators must proceed directly to the spectator area, ice surface stands only, no indoor viewing or congregating in the lobby.
- Spectators must maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) at all times while in the stands.
- Spectators must immediately exit the building at the end of the ice time, following the signs "spectator exit", to the parking lot. No congregating in the arena.
- Spectators are not allowed to congregate in the parking lot while waiting for their child and must maintain physical distance.
*** In general, please be aware of and follow all signage at the arena. As well, there are no concessions open at this time. No outside food or drink can be brought into the arena. The use of washrooms at the arena will be limited.
COVID Vaccine Policy:
All players, volunteers, bench staff and on and off-ice officials must be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) by 31 Oct 3021 as per the O MHAVaccination Policy V2.
All spectators 12 years and older are required to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) by 14 Oct 2021 to enter the facility as per the Northern Health Unit.